We are looking for a dynamic GP who wants to redefine healthcare services of the future!
As a Dr.Dropin GP, you'll provide private face-to-face and digital consultations to patients in London. You will be a key member in building the clinical service from the outset and work with top medical talent, including GPs and specialists, to ensure that the highest standards of care are maintained
We're building the future of healthcare. Come join us!
About the position
As a key member of the Dr.Dropin UK team; you will be providing face-to-face and digital consultations to private patients. You will have a strong voice in shaping our clinical services and can get involved within many non-clinical aspects of our services such as governance processes, training and development and service design.
About Dr.Dropin Fulham Practice
Attractive location: Prominent, central location 3min walk from Fulham Broadway.
Modern design: Scandinavian look-and-feel with innovative digital features
Team culture: Six consultation rooms with a mix of GP and outpatient specialists, kitchen and team-room on site.
Who we are looking for:
We welcome all applicants who have a passion for General Practice and innovation within primary care. You should feel comfortable to work independently, but will be fully trained and supported by our medical team.
An ideal candidate will:
- Be a GMC-registered General Practitioner with at least 6 months experience post CCT
- Be on the NHS performer’s list
- Excellent communication skills and passionate about delivering patient-centred care
- Have an up-to-date appraisal and revalidation
- Be a team player, enjoys working within an MDT and supports other team members
- Have experience and comfortable working in telemedicine
- Good IT skills and open to learning new computer systems
- Have a drive for innovation in the field of primary care
- Enjoys working within a vibrant workplace with learning and innovation at its core
- Driven by being part of a journey – we do this together!
- Have developed additional clinical skills such as minor surgery, family planning, coil & implant fitting, women’s and Men’s health highly desirable
Core responsibilities include:
- Provide medical excellence to all our patients - in person or digitally
- Work flexibly with support from the management and support team
- Deliver outstanding care to maintain our CQC score
- Embody a culture of learning and personal accountability
- Be an integral team member within the quality assurance programme
- Participate within and help steer our internal education programme
What we offer
When you become a salaried GP at Dr.Dropin, you’ll not only enjoy a competitive salary and job security, but also a host of other valuable benefits to enhance your professional journey. Our extensive package offers great benefits, a highly desirable, modern workplace, and a focus on maintaining a desirable work-life balance.
Our service is open 7 days per week and the choice to work part or full time is entirely yours.
- A growth environment where you are a critical part of our journey to build the future of primary care in the UK.
- A culture for learning and innovation, and plenty of opportunities to enhance your skills and make a step-change improvement in your career
- A community where you are seen and heard - we have a flat structure and arrange social events regularly - you are valued.
- A desirable work-life balance with flexibility and support.
- 15 minute appointments
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Up to £12,000 per session per annum depending upon hours worked
- Indemnity insurance for all work undertaken with Dr.Dropin
- Study leave allowance (1 week pro-rata)
- 5 weeks annual leave pro-rata
- Competitive private pension contribution
We also welcome self-employed contracts.
This is your opportunity to work for an innovative company at the very start of its journey in the UK and become integral in shaping our future to provide excellent clinical care to our patients. We encourage personal development and celebrate diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Dr.Dropin is a leading Norwegian primary care provider that was founded in 2017 . Our vision is to create the healthcare services of the future. We offer a wide range of services through our digital platform and in our clinics - including GP, Dermatology, Gynaecology, Mental health, Physical therapy and Occupational health. We believe that the future of healthcare is digi-physical and combine digital healthcare services with our brick and mortar clinical services.
Dr.Dropin is now expanding to the UK. Launching in 2023 - the goal is to become the leading healthcare provider with practices across the UK and a wide portfolio of digital healthcare services.
The role is a unique opportunity to influence UK healthcare as a core member of the startup phase.
Those who succeed at Dr.Dropin strongly align with our values:
Care for the patient. The healthcare services of the future need to focus on highly available quality care. That requires empathy, respect and passion for the patient and healthcare as a profession.
Shoulder to shoulder. We create magic and results through collaboration and initiative. We look after each other, cultivate talent and combine expertise.
Integrity as identity. Professional quality and ethical considerations come first. We stand tall and face difficult decisions together.
Two steps ahead. Better solutions require innovative thinking, trust and implementation power. We know that everything is possible and have the courage to deliver first.